Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Semester in review

Throughout my life I have always been afraid to speak up about controversial issues. I don't want people to think I'm an awful person for disagreeing with their views or I'm afraid that I will start some kind of confrontation. This class this semester has opened up my eyes to the fact that it's okay to have my own opinions on things. If I don't stand up for what I believe in then how am I supposed to teach my children about things that are important to me. I'm grateful for the opportunity I've had to share my thoughts on this blog and to be apart of some great discussions in class. I know that coming out of this semester I will be more open about my opinions and views and not be afraid to take a back seat on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment