Saturday, September 21, 2013

Family relations

Starting school this semester I had no idea what to anticipate when it came to my class and the lessons that were going to be taught. I recently switched from a social work major to a marriage and family studies major. So I was pleasantly surprised when the lessons were more closely tied to the gospel and it's teachings because the family such a huge part of the gospel. 
So now here's my blog where I will share my thoughts and learning in my family relations class.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes miss my 9-year old self and all that mattered was who I going to see at school and looking forward to chicken nugget tuesdays at our house. And here I am almost 20 years later with that same passion, I can't wait to see my best friend everyday, and I love chicken nugget tuesdays!! Thanks for the best 11 months of my life! You are my light, without you I am in Darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Good job on your blog! You'll love this course and it will teach you so much about the importance of the family.

    ReplyDelete