Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fidelity

This week in class there were a lot of things talked about that I don't really want to awkwardly blog about. One thing that really did interest me was when we talked about fidelity. In class when we discussed this it never occurred to me the little things that to some (me) are considered fidelity.
One thing that really caught my attention was when you see a famous actor or singer and talk about how attractive they are or say something along the lines of "I want to marry him". I personally have never felt comfortable saying those types of things in front of my husband anyway but after this class I realized why. It's inappropriate. This week my husband and I watched the movie Grown Ups 2 and a comment was made in the movie between a husband and a wife that they don't care if their spouse looks. This broke my heart! I think looking is just as bad as anything else.
Another things that we talked about was facebook friends. I'm not crazy or one of those wife's that are totally crazy and don't want their husband to talk to any other girl in the entire world but having old flings or girlfriends as facebook friends it just really inappropriate to me. Especially when they talk. Even if it's innocent, that's not a friendship I'm comfortable with.
I fell so grateful that I married someone that agrees with these same thoughts and views fidelity the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment